Tuesday, October 14, 2008

dislocated shoulder!!!

So last weekend I dislocated my shoulder. I was down in Clemson, SC helping out with the Brevard College Cycling team. I tried to scrub this jump that I had been over jumping. Something went wrong off the lip???? Still don't know what but it ended pretty bad with me hitting the edge of a bridge full on with my shoulder. My shoulder was out for about 15 minutes before I got someone to help me set it. It was by far the worst dislocation I have ever had. Pretty weird but it is the fastest recovery of all time. I already have full range of motion and it has only been 3 days. My bicep is really bruised and the muscles are really sore. Could of been a lot worse. I missed a lot of really big trees on the way to the bridge that I ended up hitting. When I did hit I knocked 4 boards off of it. If they hadn't gave way I would be in a lot worse shape.
Here is how it looks and the bruise is only getting worse.

1 comment:

Della said...

Yeah, that probably would hurt.

However, try pushing a human being out of your vagina.

Good to see you have a blogand you're still alive.

the long drive cross country

the long drive cross country
somwhere in Utah